Wednesday 16 April 2014

Community Run

Alrighty, at fist I did not expect that I was actually going to work for this week's fitness, but since I'm that kind of person who thinks that giving up is the last thing I want to do in my life; I did by best. For this exercise I went alone, because everyone has a different pace, and I would rather stay within my pace and see what I would get with it. Also, I didnt have a goal, because I want to see where I am and the things that I can improved on fpr thenext run. Turns out that the only thing I need to improve on was walking. Next time I will lessen my time for walking.
(Also, sorry, Joel I didn't mean to take a picture of you._.)

8 comments:

  1. good job marcia! its good that you realize what you need to improve on :) i would like to see more posts from you as you give a good review on what you did in PE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you post and take pictures. Its good that you didnt have a goal so you could find out on what you needed to improve. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed by the fact that you didn't give up. It's really easy to decide that you're just not going to try but it's nice to know that you aren't like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job marcia! i like how you saw what you felt like you needed to work on for the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a good thing that you realize that you need to improve on some things but I think that you need to show some more ways on how you can improve.I like how added picures as proof that you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! You have a very nice blog .Not giving up is a really amazing quality to have in yourself. Good luck meeting your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog! I like how you set goals for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on your blog and on setting goals.. it helps.

    ReplyDelete