Monday 7 April 2014

Back to school fitness

So last week, on a tuesday, we did the pond run, and in the pond run we run for a minute and recover/walk another minute. Here, my goal is to keep running after i recover, and it wasnt easy. However, thanks to the suport and motivation from my friend shadnum, i was able to keep my pace, and meet my goal. Without her as my running buddy, i wouldve gave up.

I felt a sense of courage from her, and i felt that wasnt alone in gym for once. We dont often see each other, but being able to be running buddies with her changed the experience of the pond run.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Buddies are so important... the tricky part is to make the motivated buddy is the one with the power. Sometimes we let the buddy who is being lazy drag us down. Why don't you have a buddy in our class?

    ReplyDelete