Sunday 24 May 2015

Lacrosse

So, half of neufs class amd i decided to organize a lacrosse activity ourselves.

It was pretty difficult to get everyones attention, but we managed to get the group (consists of mostly meufs class and some students from other gym classes) divided into teams. Before we actually play the game, we advised thw red and blue team to practice throwing and catching the ball. At the time, i was in team blue, and there (at first) everyone was passing the ball to the people that they are close to. Im not saying it was a bad thing, its just that be because of that, some of our team mates were leftout and thats an issue. Due to my observation i encouraged everyone to get to know eachother a little so that they can work together effectively. In the end me stepping up and promoting to the team felt good. I also felt that i've grown up a little; taking the initiative to bring a positive contribution to others by myself.

I would also like to add that team work and knowing your matesis very important to me, so that was why i did that.

Ps. Very proud on what we did there, amazing job blue team!! v(。・ω・。)v

1 comment:

  1. This day was super awesome. I was very proud of our class that was there.

    ReplyDelete